Christchurch Shuttles & Tours Charter Terms and Conditions
We wish to thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with a bus charter quote.
In confirmation of your quote, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
● Charters are subject to the availability of vehicles and drivers at the time of quote confirmation by the hirer and the company.
● Smoking and alcohol consumption on board any of the company's vehicles is strictly prohibited.
● The company reserves the right to alter the quote should extra kilometres or time be incurred on the day of the charter.
● The company accepts no responsibility for damage or loss to property onboard the vehicle.
● The organiser is to ensure the group are ready to be picked up 5 minutes prior to the departure time. A late charge may be added to the quote.
● The company will do its very best to arrive at the departure point 5 minutes ahead of schedule, however, the company accepts no responsibility for late-running where circumstances beyond the company’s control have been the cause.
● A soiling charge may be added to the quotation if the vehicle is left in an unreasonable state by the hirer. The minimum charge for vomit is $100 (incl GST)
● Where the company sees the charter as risky, a damage/cleaning bond may be asked for at the time of quotation.
● A full refund will be given, so long as the bus has not left the depot on the day of the charter.
● Where the driver turns up but hirer did not inform the company of cancellation, no refund will be provided.
● Agreements may be made with hirer for weather permitting charters, where last-minute cancellations are likely.
● Payment is required 100% in full before commencement of the charter.
● Credit may be given at the discretion of the company.
● Payment via Credit Card can be made, however, a transaction fee may apply.
Thank you for using Christchurch Shuttles & Tours a division of Freespirit Enterprises Ltd.